HipCityVeg Brings Plant-Based Food to Suburban Square
Philadelphia’s popular fast-casual, all-vegan restaurant, HipCityVeg, is officially opening at Suburban Square June 8th. The restaurant is located at 76 Coulter Avenue, suite 18, between Pearle Vision and Gap Kids.
HipCityVeg’s mission is to help families make smarter eating decisions by offering plant-based burgers and fries, making vegetarian options easier and less intimidating. Alongside classic, cult-favorite items like the Udon Noodle Salad and Ziggy Burger, HipCityVeg will also be selling new, house-made Chick’n Nuggets—which will be available as a combo meal with fries and a drink. HipCityVeg aims to overcome preconceived notions people have about vegan food by presenting it as a twist on American classics like burgers, shakes, and fries.
Features of the Ardmore location
- Marquis enlisted Groundswell Design of the space balances retro and modern aesthetics. The feel is super-modern and light, bright, fresh and airy.
- 50 seats indoors with outdoor café seating and a large bench that wraps around a stately tree-the layout is customer friendly, stroller friendly, and the outdoors is dog friendly
- A banana whip sundae bar—guests can enjoy the low calorie vegan alternative to ice cream and top their own creation
- Nugget menu—available in 6, 12 and 20 piece boxes with your choice of vegan dipping sauces
- Dedicated children’s menu
- Open seating to encourage guests to comfortably stay and eat
- Catering for off-site events